<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm sick of KKH! 

Finally i have some things to do....

At last Serene gave me some stuff to do. Send e-mails to Principals regarding their Sec 1 class allocations. Something to keep me busy till tomorrow.

Anyway yesterday after work, went to the hospital yet again. Man, i'm sick of KKH. Been there for too long. Alvin is ok now. Just tat he's still a bit weak. Hopefully he should get discharged by tis week. Can't stand going to KKH anymore. Been there too long, Can't stand the smell-and its really very boring over there. Too many sick child to see, and sometimes the children who come there visiting are noisier than the patients.Cannot tahan la!!I think most of the nurse of the 3 shifts all know me.Stupid place!

Lucky i need not go today-got tuition.Supposed to buy assessment books for the kid but then no time la. See how. If i got the time, i'll buy before i got for tuition.

I realised tat i'm getting lazier and lazier ever since i started working at PPS.I was practically running MOE when i was in CSC and now i'm desk-bound in PPS. Hopefully, i don't go fat. But i'm a bit ok with life here. Delia was telling me that should applied for the post at Scholarships. Now i count myself lucky. The CSOs are Scholarships keep saying that they have a lot of things to do. Phew!!

Ok, me gonna start sending more e-mails.

Guess what-1 more week for my HaTcH dAy!!!

:) :)....Yipee!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com