<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

I'm angry.....with Kumar!! 

I'm angry....with Kumar!! I've been angry since morning.

Well, he hasn't bought me to temple on Friday as promised. 2 weeks ago on Friday, he told me that he'll bring to temple but then later he said he wanted to go home and pray and so i didn't go temple and i went back home. Last Friday, he told me that he'll bring me go but then he said that he was tired and wanted to go home and rest. And yesterday he told me that die die he'll bring me today and guess what....this morning he called me and told me that his bike has stalled and he might not be able to go temple. He said that he'll bring me tomorrow. Damn him!!!

I have wanting to go temple on Fridays as i have something in my heart. And on Fridays, temples are crowded and i don't like to go alone.Was waiting for this asshole to bring me but then he has not.

Actually he called me just now saying that he just left the bike at the workshop. I don't care la,even if the bike is fixed and even if he say that he will bring me go temple today, i'm not going to go. I'm just going to go home and stay there. So fed-up with him! I've been angry since morning. Still angry now also.

So sickening! Anyway yesterday after work, i went to Club 6 to collect the cash and the ticket.Went with Serene.She has had a shocking haircut. Now she looks very different. We also saw the album taken on that day-wow! Some of the pictures really started us cracking. Then we had dinner and then i went back.Now i have to call the tour agency to get the ticket.

Tried to do my cross-stitch and i did only about 1/4. I think i can finish today. Of course i am not going out anyway tonight so i can do it later. I'll give it Kumar when i meet him next. Actually i don't feel like meeting him at all. So angry with him!!!!He's the type who doesn't like people to shout at him so i'll just use my silent treatment. To hell with him!!!!

Asshole!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com