<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Finally......a tuition assignment! 

I'm tired! My eyes are even more tired!

I have been staring at the pc at CSC the whole morning, copying and pasting data. Boy, my eyes are tired! I pity them! Still have to stare at the pc at PPS. But at least its not so urgent! Wow, damn pain siah my eyes!

Anyway nothing much happened. Nothing interesting-just that Vijay was caught yesterday after someone called the police after seeing his face on the news. So he is really is the murderer. It carries a death sentence. Wonder when is his trial? He's the shocker of the year so far.

Well,went to Kumar's place yesterday and had pizza. Did nothing much, just watched TV and talked cork for a while. I think i should stop going to his house. I always end taking a taxi when he doesn't drop me. Waste of money! We plan to meet tomorrow and go temple. He told me that he prefers going to temple on Saturday morning as there is no crowd. Its a good idea but then i need to wake up early...oh well...i can still sleep in the afternoon.

I finally got a tuition assignment. Starting tonight at Teck Whye. Wonder how the kid is going to be. Been some time since i taught tuition, hopefully i haven't lost touch and paitent.

Ok, i gotta go and start my work. Serene wants it in by Tuesday. I know i'll be able to finish it before that. But i'm really very tired so i'm gonna do it slowly.

Lucky tomorrow off la. If i was working tomorrow ah, i think i hate it!!!

Its Friday-cheer up Kethrine!

(Been humming 'Bonnie & Cylde' ever since i watched the video on MTV.........)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com