<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Charlie's Angels! 

Its a Monday! Been feelin feverish and goggy all day!Not a good way to start a week!

My weekend was shitty boring!Absolute boredom!

Saturday:
Had to wake up early in the morning as i had to go to the post office to pay some bills. Then came back-whacked 2 plain pratas (been a long time since i ate them!) and started my business as 'The maid of #05-171'. Swept, mopped the house and washed the bathrooms and did the ironing. Finished everything at abt 2+ and then it was off to slumberland!Woke up at abt 6, took a bath and then it was TV land all the way till bedtime! I called Kumar to come over for makan and VCD, but then he told me he was tired from his drinking session with his friends on Friday. Asshole!

Sunday:
Woke up, swept the house, took a bath, had breakfast and then TV all the way. Again i asked Kumar to come over but then he said he was tired from his Sheares Bridge Run in the morning. Asshole again! So i watched TV and watched TV and watched TV.

The only consolation was they showed 'Charlie's Angels-Full Throttle' on HBO at 8 pm. Boy, my favourite!!!! I simply love Charlie's Angels!!!The best! They used to show the original series on AXN abt 4/5 years back.I used to stay up late just to watch it. The latest angels are funnier and sexier!

When i was working under Jumari in CSC, Clement used to call me, Delia, and Winnie-Jumari's Angels! Hehehehehehe! Cute right!!Talking abt CSC, Elaine, Felicia and some other CSC staff are still calling me up to ask how to do some stuff. Guess it'll take some time before they stop bugging me.

As usual, i have nothing to do today. Just surfing the net-Anyway today i was early for work,compared to my last week of being late everyday. i think i should start waking up at 7 and not at 7.15.

Tomorrow i'm on leave-just a few hours more and i'll be off. Do u know why i am on leave? Because its my birthday tomorrow!!! Yipee!!!I wonder what i am gonna get from Kumar!

Deepavali is just less then 2 months away. I'm wondering what to buy. Punjabi suit or saree!! But one thing is sure, this year i'm gonna do a good henna artwork on my hands. U know when my maid was around, i used to draw designs on my hands almost everyweek, now that she is gone and i'm stuck with housework, i don't have time for all tat. I just hope tat my nails don't break!

1 more day to my birthday...hehehehe!!!:)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com