<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Anacondas.....hhhiiisssssss.... 

Hi, just came back from 2 days mc-had a bad case of gastric.

Well, went to CSC in the morning and its like i practically did nothing. Just helped them to photocopy some forms and tat's it. Can't they did it themselves? Elaine is there now and she can do my job.

I think i'm gonna have a talk with Elsie tomorrow. I think i wanna tell her that i'm not coming down from Monday onwards.

Anyway, read my e-mail and its official. The 5-day week has started. My working hours are:

8.30 am to 6.00pm-Mondays to Fridays
8.30 am to 5.30 pm-Fridays

Ok, i have to work extra 1/2 hour but think about the Saturday off tat i'm gonna get, its ok.

Anyway read the newspaper yesterday and its says that there is gonna be retrenchment in the Civil service soon. Man, this is scary....i just have to pray hard...really hard....

Watched Anaconda with Kumar yesterday evening at West Mall- i simply like the theatre there. The movie was ok, quite nice to see in the theatre. I like an Asian actor in tat movie. Man, he looks really cool. But too bad, he had to die in the movie...what a waste..i enjoyed watching the movie.

I had mcdonalds again for lunch today. And i bought a cross-stitch during lunch. Its a very cute pic of a boy and girl. I'm gonna sew it and give it to Kumar to put in his living room. Hope he likes. I think i wanna do it today...once i go home and before i sleep so that i can pass it to him tomorrow....

U know, i have nothing to do at PPS.I'm just surfing the net n tat's all

Its a good way to relax...i have another 3 hours or so to go...

This was taken in the threatre-like 2 idiots right!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com