<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Alvin in hospital again! 

Hello...Just finished lunch...ate in..had nasi padang...still have a papaya to go...

Here are the updates:

Friday:
Went for tuition at Teck Whye and it is a Malay house. Great interior decor in the house. The kid was a girl and ok la, Just a bit too quiet and slow too..


Saturday:
Was supposed to go temple and tat asshole didn't bring me again...asshole! Went to tekka, did my threading and came back. Uncle Appu was at my place and he had gone for his Class 3 driving test and passed it. Then did some housework and left for my cousin Vicky's 21st birthday at her place.

She looked pretty just tat she has put on a few pounds. She wore a green saree. Didn't really look nice la. The food was ok and had a great time chatting and jokin with my uncles. Then my pa got drunk and we had to spend the night there. Shit!

Sunday:
Did practically nothing as my father was suffering from hangover and didn't want to mop the house and so i just sweeped the house. Then in the evening, my brother started to complain abt his leg being painful. It seems on Saturday while he was playing with his cousins, he banged the operation wound on the sofa. At night, while i was watching tv, i realised that he was crying. Called my father and we both bought him to the clinic.

The doctor told us to bring him to KKH and he was admitted. His thigh is swollen very big big!! Came back at 3+ am.

Monday: Had to go to work, but then i took the afternoon off, went to the hospital to keep my brother company. He was still in pain and the docs were trying to find out why it was swollen.

He's still there. Later in the evening, he is going for a MIR scan. Hopefully it shows why the area is swollen.

I'm really very tired. Running here and there in the hospital. Anyway saw my ITE friend, Faezah at KKH. She was there with her husband, she's due next month. Boy, she looks extremely puffy.

Ok, i gotta go, have some things to clear for Serene. I left CSC early again. Just can't stand to be there. Getting on my nerves!!

My cousin Vicky & me...

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com