<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

3 years with MOE 

'Move your body girl..let the rhythm flow...move your body girl....Nina Sky"-Simply love this song-been hearing almost everyday on the radio-even this morning, drove my Monday blues away!

News:19/09/2004-My 3rd year with MOE! Wow, already been working for 3 years!!

Basically, it has not been quite a good weekend for me.......

Friday:
Went for SWAPD-Services Wings Advanced Planning Day at Orchid Country Club.A very grand place but a shitty boring place with no bowling or arcade centre...Just had some stupid games, presentations and more shitty games...

After tat, went for tuition as i did not go on Wednesday. The kid's name is Nina. Very cute girl la. There are 3 other kids in the house and they are also very cute!

Saturday:
Went for tuition again. Coz we could not finish the homework on Friday. Then back to KKH. Spent the whole day there. Damn blady boring!

Sunday:
Another shitty boring day at KKH. But this time i watched the TV in the ward yesterday. Watched 'The Perfect Storm'. Interesting movie!

I'm tired of going to KKH every day. I'm really beginning to hate that place. Go there do nothing....what can u do at the hospital!!! Anyway my bro is going for an operation today. Actually he should have gone by now. Better to get the op done with. Can't stand him in pain. Poor boy!

I kinda of miss spending time with Kumar. Been sometime already. Today his camp is shifting and therefore he'll be working late. Tomorrow i have tuition. Friday i have tuition also. Anyway this week, i think he might be busy with his camp-shifting, so if i ask him to go out, he might kill me.

If my bro gets discharged this week, i'm sure relatives will be coming over to my place on Saturday to see my bro since some of them did not come to the hospital.

Oh well, i think i might be meeting him on my birthday-I'm on leave on tat day. Wonder what Kumar is getting me! Hehehehe!!! Still haven't planned for tat day yet....Mmmmm...i'll plan later.

Today was just another boring day with nothing to do at SPS...i'm gettin more and more bored.. been surfing the net....too much already..Aiyah....boring le!

I think i might fall asleep surfing the net!!!
:0

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com