<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Singapore Idol has started!!!!!!! 

Hello, I'm back after a long break!

I had a very good break for the past few days.

Friday:
I was on leave. Was supposed to go Malaysia to my granny's place but the plans were spolit thanks to my bro's operation. I slept until 1 pm,i was really very tired. Then i just spent the day cleaning the house. Then in the evening, i went to temple with Kumar.

Saturday:
Went to Tekka with my mum to do groceries shopping. Came back and did more cleaning. Then just spent the time watching TV. In the evening, Kumar came to my house with 2 of his friends and we had a fun time laughing. We also ordered pizza. Pizza Hut has this Buy-One-Get-One-Free promotion and its good. I took Super Supreme and Pepperoni lovers. The Pepperoni Pizza is good. Very chessey! Tastes great when its hot.

Sunday:
Went to the market in the morning. Its been quite a long time since i went to the market.Then came back and helped my mum to cook. Then just idled away watching TV. In the evening, Kumar and i went to watch a Tamil movie-New. Quite a ok movie la. Then came back and had dinner and talked cork.

Monday (National Day):
Was quite a boring day. Helped my father to mop the house and then made some tea-break for my family to eat and took a bath and that's it. I finished all my work at 3pm and then i just spent the time watching TV.

Then in the evening, after the parade,watched Singapore Idol-Man it was really very hilarious!!! Cannot tahan laughing la. I was waiting very anxiously for this show to begin!Singaporeans are really getting thick-skinned and funny!!!Can't wait for the second episode on Wednesday.

Today i spend most of the time, clearing my stuff. Not much things to bring back but quite a lot of shred. Most of the stuff are my dolls..hehe!

Ok, gonna go home-bye bye!!


Kumar and I took this Neoprint pic at Lot 1 on our way back home after the movie.  Posted by Hello

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com