<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Poor Alvin (in hospital!) 

Hello, i'm back after a short break(a very short one actually..)

On Friday, I went back at abt 9+, had this protruding headache and went to see the doc and went back home. Tried calling home to inform my mum but no one was at home. Called her hp and no ans, same thing for my bro so i just went back and slept. At abt 3+, received a call from my mum saying that my bro is admitted in hospital!!!

Actually for the past one week, my brother had been limping and saying that he fell down and therefore his thigh hurts. He did see a doc at polyclinic and was on MC. But then i think he couldn't take the pain on Friday and so my mum bought him to the private clinic. And the doctor referred him to KKH. And when they both went there, the doc said that it was a blood clot and had to be operated. I went to the hospital and they operated on him at night.

Almost cried when he was crying before going to the OT. Small boy mah! So pityful!

Then on Saturday, i was on off and so i went there and he was walking and i tot he was ok but then some time later, his wound started bleeding and i helped the nurse to change the dressing and i tell you it was really a lot of blood. Until even the sleeve of my blouse kena blood. My bro was screaming in pain. It was really very pityful to see him. Hati-sakit!!

Then i went to Tekka to give my saree blouse for sewing and bought some jewellery and went for rehearsel. That was the last rehearsel till this Wednesday.

Yesterday, i didn't go to see my brother, had to clean the house. My mum called my this morning and told me that they are now bringing him home. Poor guy!

I'm quite scared about my pageant. I hope to come in the top 5. I wonder if i will. Hope so!! Tonight i'm gonna prepare my stuff so that i can relax tomorrow and make sure i look good on Wednesday.

I had applied for leave on Friday and to take my off on Saturday coz my family was to go to my granny's place in Melaka. Now we can't since my bro is like this. My father told me to cancel my leave but i decided not to. I'm gonna stay at home and relax and also take care of my bro!

Poor Alvin!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com