<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

My first day at SPS... 

Hello, I'm now in my new office at my new table...

In the morning, i went to CSC to help out abit since they do not have a replacement yet. I have to be doing this for another 2 weeks. Hope they get a new CSO soon. After came to PPS and arranged my table with my dolls and stuff. Already moved them here on Saturday. This table is a bit smaller though. Anyway my table is very clean now, just decorated with dolls and stickers and nice calendars.

Mrs Goh is my buddy, she is kinda of teaching me around. Actually i haven't learnt much yet. Just did some data-entry. This dept staff are stuck-up so i'll be stuck up too. Hehehe! I need to get a lunch buddy soon.

Anyway i'm not so stressed today, just a bit bored. Hopefully i get some things to do in days to come.

And ya, this weekend was quite good. After work on Saturday went to my aunt's place at Ang Mo Kio and then talked cock with my cousin bro & nephews and played with them. Then my nephews' tuition teacher came for tuition. He is actually the brother of the ex-tuition teacher. The ex-teacher was really very handsome. Like Bollywood actor-this one not so bad la. But not as handsome as the other one. Then my two cousin bros and me and my bro went to watch a tamil movie at Yishun-midnight show. Very funny. Then came back at 5 am. Then slept like a pig.

I have not spoke to Serene abt my off days and stuff. Need to talk to her about these, i think tomorrow la.

Ok, gotta go home. Wanna go and get some stuff to keep in my drawer-what are those things-FOOD of course!!!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com