<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Marriage and Kids!! 

Hello, its a Monday and back to work.

Well on Saturday, Felicia and i had a small talk. She wanted me to stay on as she felt that Admin might go haywire after i leave. I actually pity her too. Willy who is going to become the Admin CSE is kind of hopeless and i told her tat i'll consider.

Don't know how la.....

Anyway my weekend was nothing great. Just the normal cleaning the house and watching TV.

Anyway today Felicia is on MC and i called her just now to talk. She's pregnant but then she's bleeding a bit and she's not really stable yet.

We had a nice talk again but this time about the re-organisation and stuff. Then we also talked about her pregnancy and getting married. She was telling me to get married faster and also about having kids. She also said that having kids late may cause some problems. We might not even have kids when we want....

After putting down, i realise a lot of things....what she says is true. Its good to have kids faster as to make sure there is no generation gap. And also sometimes its not so good to drag a relationship too far.But then at the same time, i'm not sure if i am ready to settle down and have children. And also bear the responsibilty of running a household and a family. Its a very big load and it also requires money. I still need to save up for my marriage and also for the house.But then i also don't wanna get married late and then have trouble having kids. And obviously i don't want to have a relationship like mine and my mum where both of us don't understand eachother-thanks to the generation gap... Man, its a lot of things to consider...

I think tonight i'm gonna have a good talk with Kumar and let's see what we both come up with.

Ok, i have just another week at CSC, kind of making me sad but then i should welcome the new change and hope for the best.

I'm thinking of highlighting my hair but then should i or should i not! Don't know leh!!! The colour on my hair is fading...hhmmm..

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com