<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm excited!! 

Hello, i'm feeling very excited now as tonight is my finals! I feel nervous and scared!!!

I've got all my things ready now. My saree is set, my evening gown is perfect, my accessories are all ready...oh my god!!!

On Tuesday, I called Pam just to confirm some stuff about the make-up and timing. She told me that i have to be more confident and smile more and she said that i might just be in the top 3. That has boosted my morale a bit more. I wonder how i am going to perform tonight!!!!

I finish at 3 today, Gotta rush home and take a bath and then go to the club.

Oh boy,i'm excited!!!!!!

Ok ok, i better stop!! I'll go on and on about the pageant.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com