<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

I'm becoming a PIG!!! 

Hello, just in case you are wondering what i am doing at this time in the office...i just stayed back so that i can finish some of my personal stuff like filing my pay-slip,leave balance and etc so that i know what to bring to my new office.

And i also cleared some of the pending e-mails that i had and forwarded them to my friends and deleted some unnecessary ones.

Yesterday i was on mc. Decided to take yesterday coz i know that i won't be able to take MC till i move to SPS.

Did nothing much, just slept, watched TV and then went with Kumar to Boon Lay Shopping Centre. He wanted to buy some bermudas and t-shirts.

Acutally i am feeling kinda sad and afraid of what my new job scope is gonna be. Hopefully its good.

Lately i'm pigging out badly. On Wednesday, i almost wanted vomit coz i just couldn't digest my dinner. Been really eating a lot more than i should. A lot of fast-food lately too! Anyway everyone is saying tat i'm too thin.May i should put some weight.....

Ok, i think i wanna leave, go home and eat and watch TV. Doesn't my life sound a bit boring. I wanna find some tuition assignments but i can't get any....Anyway somethings i think its better this way, i have some free time for myself.

Ok, bye-bye!!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com