<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Chinese+Singh=? 

Hello,its Monday and i just came back from lunch.

Well, i had been very tired for the past week, tat's why i was not able to write my diary. Its no fun working in 2 depts. I have been running around for the past few days. On Saturday i was at CSC covering for them. Shitty!

Well, at first the arrangement was that i was helping out till 4th and then Elsie told me on Friday that they might need to extend as they have not yet got a replacement. Well, i'm just keeping quiet and praying hard that they get a CSO soon. But the relief is that PPS is not rigid like CSC.

Its a bit more relaxed here. Maybe its because i just started but then i still think its better here.

I don't need to sign in and out. Noone monitors u and also tracks you. I left for lunch at 12.30 and i came back at 2 and nobody noticed. Anyway i'll be free at PPS for the next two days as Serene is away for course. I guess i'll just help Mrs Goh if she needs any.

Anyway one of my uncle, Nathan came over on Saturday. It was nice to see him after a long time. He's my favourite uncle and it was really fun joking with him and talking to him. He's such a cool guy. He overnighted at my place and left for home on Sunday.

Anyway Kumar's friend, Siva sent me this riddle and i immediately knew the answer,. Here it is:

The offsprings of a Chinese and an Indian are known as Chindians. So what are the offsprings of a Chinese and a Singh known as?

The answer: Chibais!!!!!

Hehehehehe-Kumar told me that i'm a pervert..i told him you just need to think....hehehehehe....i think i must the fastest to answer him....hehehehehe..

Ok,i think i am going to spend the rest of the day, surfing the net...a great way to relax...

:);):);)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com