<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

5-day work week for Civil Servants 

Hello,

2nd half-a-day at PPS. So far so good!

As usual, i had to go to CSC in the morning to help them clear their shit and then come to PPS in the afternoon to do my job. I have not learnt anything yet. Just continuing some data-entry from yesterday.

Here everyone minds their own business and are much more serious...at least CSC was much more jovial. But anyway i can adjust to both and it doesn't matter to me. Still smiling at everyone, i think it'll take me a while before i can settle down here with everyone.

Have you heard the news?-Five-day week work for Civil Servants is in the books.

Tomorrow will the official announcement on it. This is really good news. Gives me more time for myself.I can sleep longer on weekends now. Man, i have so many plans for my Saturdays.....hehehehehehehe! This is a very good change for me.

Yesterday after work, went to G-value to buy some things and i bought instant milo and coffee packets and also some biscuits to munch on here at the office. I brought the drink packets to work. I think i'll bring the biscuits to work tomorrow. Must put them in tupperwares and bring them.

The only shitty thing here is that both pantries here are quite far away from me and so is the toilet...oh well, guess this is for me to exercise walking since this is more desk-bound job then at CSC. I feel so sian, thinking about working at 2 places. So shitty! I'm tired already!

Been trying to change my approving officer for courses and leave but the stupid MOE Intranet is down-guess i'll do it tomorrow.

I'm feeling hungry, wonder what my mum cooked.........

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com