<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wrestling with Kumar..(after a long time) 

Hello,its Wednesday! Middle of the week!

Anyway so far its so good-Felicia is on course and will be back only on Friday. Elsie did not come in today but then i'm not sure whether she'll be in later.

Just finished lunch. Had meehoon (again) and i bought papaya again!!

Went home yesterday after work and when Kumar came over, both of us had a small wrestling and as usual i was injured and lost. My brother also joined in a bit!Hehehe! Its been quite a long time since we played like this. Guess both of us were really serious and stressed out thanks to his house. He's everyday at my place coz his bike is spoilt and he'll get it from the workshop,i think today or tomorrow and after that, he'll be back to his home. Ever since he moved into this new flat, i feel like i've lost him. I don't know. Maybe the feeling will go away after some time.

Anyway i'm still as usual complaining and feeling sian to come to work. So sian!!! Hate coming to work.Feel like taking MC everyday but then now the SD is going on and there might no be enough staff so i just have to tahan a bit loh. I wonder when i am gonna get a new job.I have not gotten a reply from Civil Service College and the Pupil Placement Branch that i applied for at MOE. Sian Sian Sian!!

I'm getting sick of my hair! What can i do with it?I wanted to straighten my hair but then Kumar told me to let it grow first. I wanna highlight it again but then i think that its too soon. My last highlight was only in Jan. Will my hair get spoilt if i highlight it again now? What to do? What to do?

Anyway yesterday night,Pam sent me an sms saying that the finals in on 30th July. Its a Friday. I don't really believe these shits la. First it was the 7th and now its the 30th. Aiyah-cannot tahan them le!Stupid women!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com