<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Spidey to the Rescue!! 

Spiderman!Spiderman!! Spidey to the rescue!!!

Yesterday after work, i rushed home to watch Spiderman. Kumar and i went to the 6.30 show at West Mall. The sequel is nice, but then it sucks to know that both villians(part 1 & 2) actually became bad after an scientific accident!!

I think that the Osborne Jr-i can't remember his name looks very handsome.I don't really like Tobey Maguire but then he's not a bad choice. But i seriously think that Kristen Dunst is not cut out to be a heroine. She sucks!! Could have put someone else. She and her braless dress and saggy breasts!!!! Can't stand her.

Anyway i was really very excited that we were watching the movie as it has been almost more than a month since we both watched a movie together. Kumar went to watch 2 movies with his friends, not with me. It really felt good to watch a movie in the theatre.

This morning,my brother made me angry. Knocked on my room door when i was sleeping. Wanted to borrow my discman.Guess everyone is waiting to get on my nerves. Felicia also got on my nerves in the morning and also Molly and Isaac. Sometimes i just can't stand all these people here. Always getting on my nerves.

Ok, i'll get back to work now. Have some things to clear.

WORK SUCKS!!!(I have already filled up my transfer application form.I just don't know when to submit it to Elsie.....)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com