<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

So paise!!! 

This is embarassing!!! Just came back from lunch at Biopolis. A Malay middle-aged man came to me and asked my if i was in the Ms Cleopatra pageant at Raagawood!! I said yes and i couldn't stop laughing!! This is totally embrassing!!!! Never did i expect someone to recognise me!! The picture in the poster doesn't even look like me!!! Aiyoh-so paise!!!!!!!!!!!!I cannot tahan!!!!

Ok, enough of it! I'm trying to get Ganesha(from SDO) to help me scan the pics and i'll load them in Friendster. That's what 2/3 of my fellows finalist did with their pics!!!

Anyway my weekend was ok la. On Saturday, i went to Kumar's place in the evening. Cooked Nasi goreng for him and we both had dinner, watched TV. Then i went back at about 10+.

Sunday was another normal day. Did the housework in the morning and then took a good nap in the afternoon. Then did nothing but just watch TV. Had a good relaxing weekend!

I still can't get over the Malay guy! I have to call Aminah and tell her. She'll laugh her hearts out!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com