<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

Relaxing Weekend! 

Hello,Its Monday and back to shit-hole!!

Anyway Felicia was not around on Saturday and i was just doing my stuff. Clearing some things. Then went back and my aunt was at my place. Had a good feast for lunch as one of my mum's cousin had come from India and she has cooked quite a lot of things for him. Had pepper crab, chilli padi chicken, black sauce fish, prawn sambal and more!

Was feeling feverish since Thursday, so i took a good nap in the afternoon. Then in the evening,all i did was watch TV.

Sunday, papa was at home and so we mopped the house together.Then i just watched TV.

In the evening,i cleaned my wardrobe. I put aside some clothes for my cousin, Priya. She's about my size and i think she can wear my stuff.

Ok, i better get back to work. I cannot tahan leh-someone get me a new job!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com