<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Ramu bro's wedding dinner! 

Hey,its Friday! Tomorrow is Saturday, good ah!

Well, yesterday was my half-day off. Went to tekka to collect my blouse and ended up buying 3 punjabi suits.Cheap and nice ones la. I think this Sunday,i'm gonna clean my wardrobe. And give the baju i don't want to my cousin. I like my saree blouse and saree,i think i wanna wear it for my finals. You know there was supposed to be a rehearsel on Wednesday and these bitches cancelled it. I give up on these bitches la!!!!!!!! I wonder when they are going to conduct the finals!! Getting so sian already!!!

After that went to my foster bro, Ramu's wedding dinner at Mandarin hotel. A bit malu la, they are having their wedding dinner 2 years after their wedding in India. Not paise ah!! His wife, Fay is actually a Chinese-Indian and she is very pretty. She's a sir-stewardress. Quite friendly also la.

Yesterday & today Felicia is on MC and so i'm a bit relaxed. Tomorrow, don't know whether she is coming.

Ok loh, better get back to doing something. Still got another 3 hours more to go!!!

I took this pic at the hotel, i like the colour of my saree..

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com