<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Lingerie Shopping 

Its only Wednesday and its going to be a very long day today!!

We have a Service Centre meeting today. Just Service centre and i have to attend it as there are some Admin issues being annouced! Shit!! As far as i know, SC meetings always end very late,close to 9pm or later. This sucks!!

Lunched in again. I'm getting lazier and lazier! Me very lazy to go out to eat! Thinking about the meeting tonite really gets on my nerves! So sian you know!!! I really cannot tahan!!!I wonder when i'm gonna get a new job or transfer!!!!

Anyway yesterday after work, Kumar, Alvin and i went to Lot 1 for a while. Kumar wanted to get some Multi-vitamins. I bought a dandruff shampoo. Realised that my drandruff are getting worse. And also we went to NTUC and they were selling panties 4 for $5 and i bought 8. The ones i have are getting old. The panties are very nice, with cute designs. I bought one with Mashimaro on the back...hehehehehehe!!! Then i also bought bra 3 for $10.

I wanted to go for lingerie shopping and i thought that i'll spent $100 on that but then yesterday i spent only $20. Great!! Now i need not for for lingerie shopping for a long time! Hehehehe!!!

I still sick thinking about the meeting tonight! Shit!!! Wai Kean decided to buy us dinner which is McDonalds but then i still feel shitty about the meeting!!!

SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT! :(

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com