<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

Life (my job!) sucks! 

Its Friday! Tomorrow is Saturday!! Then its Sunday!!!

Ok, ok. I know i sound a bit wacky but then i'm really sick of working here. Every morning, i'm dragging myself to work. Really sucky!I really hate working here.I'm forcing and preventing myself from not typing a resignation letter. I wonder when i am gonna get a new job! Or at least a transfer!! I just don't know. All i can do is just sit and wait.

Lunched in today again. I'm getting lazy to go out for lunch nowadays. Surfed the net and i tried to log on to Friendster but that shitty thing was extremely slow and it got on my nerves.I really badly need to fix my home pc. Its now running in safe mode. I tried all kind of ways to repair but then its no use!

That's about it la! Sickening life that goes on and on everyday. No change or anything!! Life sucks basically!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com