<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Kumar bought me a ring !!! 

I'm shagged!!

Spent yesterday afternoon after lunch and today the whole day to do filing!

I tell u,i'm so tired. I wish i had a father or boyfriend with a car to bring me home and a maid at home to do all the housework. I just wish that all i have to do when i go home is take a bath and watch TV........Fat Hope Kethrine so stop wishing!!

Anyway yesterday after work, Kumar and i went to Lot 1 Popular to buy some books for him. And guess what........he bought me a ring!!!! A gold ring!!! Just for fun!!! Its not our anniversary, or my birthday but he just bought for me for fun...so sweet!!! I simply love him!!

I was really surprised that he told me that he wanted to get me a ring! So nice!!! Next month when i get my pay, i'm gonna get him a chain!

Oh well,i'm gonna knock off soon. Can't wait to go home!!

Kethrine is shagged-very shagged!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com