<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

I'm injured! 

Hi, Its a Monday and sian la!!!!!Cannot tahan!!!!

Anyway its was an ok Saturday and a not very good Sunday for me (ouch!).

Saturday: went to Tekka to give my saree blouse for sewing-came up to $44-expensive man! But what to do!Anyway i like the design! Also bought a dozen bangles to match my saree and it cost $10.Also expensive!

Sunday: Daddy was on off so helped him doing the housework. But when i was scrubbing the kitchen with my brother, i think he put too much soap and i fell down in the kitchen-not once but twice!! Aiyoh my buttock very painful! Now my back is also aching very much!! Cannot tahan!!!

I told Kumar to massage my back for me tonight if he can book out today. He's having some kind of exercise and he has to standby at camp. I hope he can book out today! Really need a massage from him! I badly need one!!!

Felicia is off already and she won't be in tomorrow. Yippeee!!! I can skive on the job but then Elsie is around so i still need to be careful!

My job-hunting is not very good! I sent out a few resumes on Thursday and Friday and no one has called me yet. I decided to apply for Secretary post as that is what i have a cert in. The Shin-Ee from CSC has also not called me. So i can conclude that i didn't get the job. Oh well!! Too bad!!

Ok, i have another 4 hours and 45 mins to struggle more!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com