<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm going to SPS Br.... 

Ok, i have some news.....

Remember i mentioned that i applied for a transfer to SPS branch. Well.....my application got approved!!!!

Basically, my division, Corporate Services Division is going under a re-organisation and because of that many officers in various departments have been shuffled. And therefore since i had applied for the position at that dept, i had got it!

If you ask me what i am feeling right now, i'm not sure. I should be happy but i'm not but then i'm not sad either. Aiyah, don't know la...

Whatever.....i'm happy that i get my alternate Saturdays! Isn't that great!!! But i wonder how the job scope is gonna be! Slowly i have to start packing my things!

Actually i feel happy that i'm leaving this shit but at the same time, i'm sad that i'm gonna leave my wonderful colleagues here....oh well!

And i just found out that Ganesha is going to posted to SPS br too! Isn't that great!! Wow, Just spoke to him on the phone and that's a big surprise! Hope its nice working with him!

Ok, me gonna go home soon....


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com