<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I slept like a baby! (after a massage) 

Its a Tuesday!

My back ache is getting better after a wonderful massage from Kumar yesterday night. Feels good! I slept like a baby!Almost couldn't wake up at 7. But then my arms are still a bit painful. I think it'll ok after a while.

Having lunch now. Ate nasi goreng. Felicia is not in but then Elsie is in. Ok, i'm back to complaining about work. Sorry for being a sour grape! Anyone reading my diary will be bored with my complains about work. Work still sucks! I still haven't got a new job. Still sending resumes and waiting for something to happen. Coming to work everyday makes me sick!

Thought of taking MC this morning but then i tot,'Felicia is not around,so why not enjoy the freedom!'. So i came to work. And also this Thursday is my half-day off so i'm looking forward to it. Keeps me going.

But my bro didn't go to school.He's been skipping school quite a number of times nowadays. I wonder what is going on.

I have another 5 hours more to tahan.Sian la! Sian la! Sian la!

U know i was supposed to watch Spiderman 2 this week with Kumar but with his exercise, it seems like we can't watch it this week. I think i wanna force him to watch with me this weekend.

I changed from Sat off from 24th to 31st July. My finals is on 30th(hopefully, so just in case,it really is, i surely need rest the next day.

:):):):):):):(:(:(:(:(:(:):):):):):):)


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com