<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hehehehehehehe!! 

Hehehehehehehehe!!

Felicia, Elsie & Lily have gone for lunch with some others.So that's leaves me to do what i want till abt 2.30 or so.

Anyway i wanted to log on to Friendster but then its no working again. So i'm surfing the job sites for any job vacancies.Hehe!

Here's something i forwarded as an e-mail. Its quite interesting and i don't have the heart to delete so i decided to save it in my diary. This was sent to me by Wan Halita(met her during one of my courses) on 28/6 at abt 11+ and i edited it and forwarded it to my friends on the same day at 4+:

1. What time is it? 4.17 pm

2. Name: Kethrine

3. Name on birth cert: Kethrine d/o Andrew

4. Nickname: Ket, Amoy

5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: I forgot!

6. Pets: Fighting Fish

7. Hair color: Black and copper

8. BodyPiercing and tattoos: Nope, unless u wanna count my ear-holes (2 each side)

9. Eye color: Brown

10. Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Not a drinker

11. Current Residence: SINGAPORE

12. Favorite foods: Anything except prok, beef and liver

13. Been to Africa? Nope

14. Loved someone so much it made you cry.? YES....

15. Been in a car crash? Nope...

16. Croutons or bacon bits? What's this?

17. Favorite day of the week: Nothing in specific

18. Favorite word or phrase: Aiyoh!

19. Favorite Restaurant(s): My aunt's home at AMK!

20. Favorite flower: Jasmine and Rose

21. Favourite Sports: Nothing specific

22. Favorite drink: Coke, Ice Lemon Tes

23. Favorite Ice cream: Chocolate!

24. Disney or Warner Bros: Tasmanian Devil

25. Favorite fast food restaurant: Macdonalds

26. What color is your bedroom carpet: No carpet

27. How many times did you fail your drivers test: BTT-Twice

28. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from: Some DD introducing a new staff

29. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card:Which store to have the best bargains!

30. What do you do most often when you are bored: Watch TV/Hang on the phone

31. Favorite Magazine (s): Nothing specific

32. Bedtime: Anytime

33. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Don't know!

34. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?: Don't know also!

35. Favorite TV show: Too many to mention!

36. Last person u went dinner with: My darling!

37. Ford or Chevy: FORD

38. Car or SUV: Car

39. Favorite smell:My darling after he's taken a bath

40. Time you finished this e-mail: 4.24 pm

Cute right and i liked the way i answered the questions too! Hehehehehehe!

I think my space bar is not working! Anyway my friend,William-he's working in BMC, has got a friend to help me fix my PC at home. I told him to come next week. After that i can use the PC at home-yipee!!! I'm gonna get a scanner too.Yipee!!!

Ok,gotta go-wanna job-hunt before they come!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com