<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

Happy Birthday to Mummy! 

Hello, its a Friday!Yipee! Tomorrow is Saturday!

Today i'm feeling a bit-don't know why. Anyway yesterday was Mummy's birthday. Appu uncle had bought her a cake.When i went back yesterday, after Kumar came, she cut the cake and we had dinner together.

Dinner was wide-spread. My mum had cooked sambal prawns, crabs and many more!We had a feast last night!! Ate so much food!

The cake was not nice. Very small and too sweet. I think the next time when we have a birthday celebration, i'm gonna buy the cake.

Anyway today i didn't do much work, don't know why. Now Felicia and Elsie are in a meeting with Eng Hong. I think they are having some kind of discussion regarding taking over of his duties.

I had McDonalds for lunch after a long time.I also bought the dog doll that they are having a promotion now. I bought a 'Welsh Corgi'. Very cute-its with a backpack.

Ok, i better get back to work.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com