<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Fun & Laughter at Ang Mo Kio 

Back to this shit-hole!

It was not such a bad weekend for me. Friday after work, i spent the time cleaning the store-room with my mum. It was quite messy.

Saturday was quite a busy day at work for me. Had quite a lot of things to do. Then went back and mopped the house. Then my mum, bro, uncle and i went to JB to have dinner with one of my colleagues. She has been wanting to eat seafood for a long time since she was staying at JB, my mum decided to treat her there. Had quite a big feast on Saturday. I think i could have gained a few pounds within a few hours.

After i came to Singapore, i went to my aunt's place at Ang Mo Kio. Its been almost 3-4 months since i went there. Really miss everyone there. Overnighted there and watched 'The Eye'. I like that movie-scarier then 'The Eye 2' which was a bit stupid. Then watched 'Art Attack' on the Disney Channel and slept at 1+ am with my lens on. Hehehe!Didn't do anything much on Sunday. Had more food-simply love my aunt's cooking. And relaxed and played around with my cousins and nephews. I simply love going there. I'm always having so much fun with my aunt and my cousins. They are the type to laugh even they have a lot of problems. Sometimes i wish i could stay there but then i'm the only daughter at my house so i have to stay at my house.

Then came back in the evening and spent some time talking cork and watching tv with Kumar who came later. Didn't have dinner coz i was already stuffing myself with food.

Today as usual, i didn't feel like coming to work but then no choice loh!! Anyway i have just about 3& 1/2 hours more to endure. So i can tahan la. Anyway received an e-mail from Eng Hong on the July transfer exercise and i saw the vacancies. There are 2 vacancies at the Finance Dept and 1 at schools in the West 4 Cluster. I decided that my first choice will be the vacancies at Finance dept and the second choice at the school. I wonder whether i might get it.

Anyway i don't think so i got the job at Civil Service College and so i can stop brooding about it. Shin-Ee hasn't even called me. Sigh!!!!!!!

Ok, i better get back to work.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com