<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Changes to my off days this month-shitty!! 

Hello, i'm having lunch now. Just ate mee hoon. Have a papaya left to eat. I think i'll have it later.

As usual, i dragged myself to work. When i woke Kumar up, he told me 'Let's take MC and sleep!'. I told him to bathe and go to work. Acutally i want to take MC also la but then today is the first day of SD(Statutory Declaration) for P1 registration.

My Sat off and weekday off for this month has been changed and also next month's has been cancelled. So shitty!Felicia told me that there won't be enough staff for the next 2 Sats and therefore my Sat off from 10th has been shifted to 24th. So stupid- i was looking forward to it, u know. Then i decided to change my weekday off from 30th to 15th since i have my foster bro's wedding to attend to at Mandarin hotel. His wife is an air-stewardess and she is very pretty!Now i need to give my saree blouse for sewing soon.Wanna a new saree for the wedding dinner.

Felicia told me that we are not book our off days in advance and should only do so in the last week of the month for the next month. Whatever!

U know, i'm so sick of complaining about work everyday. So sian!!! I wonder when i can get out of this dump! Coming to work is such a big headahce for me.

Anyway i have another 5 hours to tahan. Yesterday i left the office late and when back together with Felicia, Lily, Clara and Molly. Had a good time joking in the train. And on my way back, i went to the bakery and got myself a chocolate donut. It has been a long time since i ate one. Its my favourite.

Ok, my lunch is gonna finish soon. I've been listening to Tamil songs since i stepped into the office to get myself going. Wanted to listen to 98.7FM but then i can't get the page open. I think there is some gateway error.

Gottu get back to shit!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com