<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Beginning of the 2nd half of 2004 

Hello!! Its a Thursday! The week is gonna end soon!

Today is the first day of the second half of the year.

I hope that this half of the year will be bearable for me not like the first half of the year.

I hope that i will soon get a transfer out of CSC or a better-paying job outside MOE. These two are the biggest wishes for my second half of the year.Anyway Shin Ee from Civil Service College where i went for an interview on the 16th called and she told me that they have yet to shortlist a person for the post and that she'll let me know if i am shortlisted. I think most probably not. So i'll still be looking for other jobs and also apply for transfer. You know i'm thinking whether i should become a full-time tutor but then there is no CPF. Anyway i'm registering with quite a number of tuition agencies as to get tuition assignments. Hope i can get some soon-will get some extra cash!

Today we had a farewell lunch for Eng Hong. He'll be starting to clear leave starting on 12th July and his last day is on 1st August. Then he'll join SEAB-Singapore Examinations and Assessment Branch as a Director,Operations on 2nd August. I wonder who our new Senior Manager might be. Till then Elsie is covering him-just as i expected!

Nothing else much to mention so i think i'll get back to work.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com