<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Another pig-out dinner! 

Its Saturday but i'm feeling a bit goggy as i had a late night yesterday.

Had too much food for dinner and so i couldn't sleep early. Was feeling too bloated! My mum's friend, Indra auntie had strike some amount in 4D so she wanted to give us a treat. We went to her house and had something like a potluck. We had char kway teow, hokkien mee, nuggets, tahu goreng, french fries. Boy it was a lot!!! Her pregnant daughter, Shami girl, her husband Kannan, neighbour Vimi and her two kids and her son , Ramesh boy were all there. We had a great time talking, joking and eating! Another pig out!!

Anyway i moved my 17 inch tv from my brother's room to my room. He he now i can watch tv from my room also. Great rite!! I must buy a remote control for the tv, my one has spoiled! Hehehehe!!

Its quite busy at Service Centre and so Felicia and Elsie are outside. So i am relaxing a bit. Anyway Elsie just e-mailed me that she will be doing my Work Review next week, guess she is going to complain about my MC rate...hehehehe!!

Another news, Felicia is pregnant with her second child! She confirmed it yesterday!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com