<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Whoa, Wonderful Rest! 

Today is not a very good day! Almost everything went wrong! But for now its fine!

Monday:
Went to IKEA after work to look at furnitures. Wow, so many things are cheap over there and the things are very nice also. When i get my own home, i'm gonna buy things from there. And ya, got my stupid menses at there. Luckily i was wearing a pad and the cramps starting getting on my nerves and i couldn't really enjoying checking out the things.

Wednesday (VESAK DAY):
This was a wonderful day. I had a good rest after a very long time! Woke up at 9 and then mopped the house with my father and then that was it. After that i didn't do anything at all. All i did was just watch TV with Kumar. He had rented a new Tamil movie and we were both watching it. Lunch was Maggi mee(made by Kumar) and it was delicious! Simply love the way he makes it! Dinner was Indian rojak and french fries. I really needed this rest. It was really great staying at home doing nothing. Most of the time, my mum always brings to somebody's house almost every Public Holiday. This time, she and my brother went to Thilaga atthai's house. I didn't tag along. Great!!

I was actually supposed to stay back after work to clear some stuff but Felicia did not come on Tuesday and yesterday she went back on half-day. So i didn't stay back. Her son is very sick. Pity the small boy! But tonight there is the stupid departmental meeting. So stupid. Have to stay back! Shitty!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com