<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Picnic at Pasir Ris Park 

Its a Monday!! What a day!! Life or acutally work sucks! So shitty that i have to face these stupid faces everyday of my life except for Sunday!! GOD help me!

Friday:Kumar was even more sick. He came to my house after work and i rushed home to cook dinner for him. Fed him and then made him sleep for a while. Then he left for since he had to go to a Bedok camp on Saturday.

Saturday: Went for a picnic at Pasir Ris Park after work with my relatives. Great! Had fun playing with my nephews-Sathi & Magesh. Was also fooling around with my cousin bro's friends. Kumar came in the evening just in time for the barbeque. We had a short barbeque and the food was great.Had a great time joking with my bros. Been a long time since i went over to my aunt's place at Ang Mo Kio. I practically used to be there when my mum wasn't around. I think i wanna go there next weekend.

Sunday:Was not so bad. Woke up at 11+. Did the normal household stuff and then slept for abt an hour in the afternoon. I haven't took a nap for ages already. Lucky i had the chance yesterday. I went to the playground to see my ex-maid. Just spent some time talking to her. It is really very nice u know. Sitting at the playground at about 6+ and looking at the kids playing and enjoying the cool breeze. I think i wanna do that often. Really relaxing for the mind.

Then watched 'Goldmember' on HBO. Austin Powers is all about sex, sex and more sex!! But its funny! I like Mini Me. He's damn cute! I really like Austin Powers movie. They are really very funny. Kumar came at about 9+ and we had dinner together. He's still sick and getting on my nerves coz he smells of VICKS!! Really strong smell!

Today i lunched in. Bought ikan bilis sambal from home. It was made by my aunt for the picnic on Saturday. Very spicy and tasty! Bought bread along to eat with it.

Ok, i think i better get back to work now. I have another 5 hours to struggles thru!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com