<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

My First Laksa! 

I know this may sound stupid but i had my first LAKSA yesterday evening as dinner.

I have never eaten Laksa in my life before i felt like trying it so i had it for dinner yesterday. Tastes ok la but then i think the uncle put too much chilli into it coz i had tummy pain at night.

After work,(i left at 3.45 sharp), i went to Kumar's house. He was sick-down with flu. When i opened the door, the TV was still on and this guy was sleeping on the floor. Woke him and made him sleep on the bed and rubbed VICKS for him. Then gave him a flu tablet. Aiyoh like taking care of baby!!! Then he slept and all i did till he woke up at 6, was watch TV. Great way to relax.

Forgot if i mentioned, but now they are showing 'Bewitched' on the Hallmark Channel. I simply love that series. Like Samantha and twitching nose. Sometimes i wish i had powers like her. Nowadays i try to go home early so that i can catch it at 6.30.

Lucky, its Friday so i feel a bit ok. Anyway me going for a picnic tomorrow with my relatives but i don't know why-i don't feel so good. Not a bit excited about it. Maybe its just that i'm feelin a bit after fighting with my mum. Haven't been talking to her properly also. Guess i'm just too fed up with her.

Oh well, whatever!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com