<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Kumar's Housewarming-Shaggadelic!!!! 

Good Morning!Finally back to this shit hole!!

Well, it has been a very tiring break for me. I didn't even get to rest even one day.

Thursday(10/06):
After work, went to Sheng Shiong at Woodlands with Kumar, my mum and my bro and we bought stuff for the house. After that went to IKEA to buy more things. Went back only at about 12.

Friday(11/06):
Went to Giant in the morning and then to Woodlands again to get more stuff, then went to Kumar's house as the electrician and plumber were coming down. We also spent the day fixing the things we bought, arranging the things. Then in the evening, Kumar went to my house to get the bed, wardrobe and dressing table that my mum was giving him. After fixing some stuff, went back at about 11+.

Saturday(12/06):
I woke up early to mop my house. Then Kumar came and we both went to his house to clean the house and mop it. Then we went to tekka to buy prayer things to pray on Sunday.

Sunday(13/06)-HOUSEWARMING!
Woke up at 6.30 and then we both went to the temple to pray and then went to his house. My mum and brother came later and then my mum helped to pray for the house, then she left after lunch as she had to go to work. Kumar's friends came down and they bought the Playstation and were playing. Kumar was also playing. I was really very busy serving his friends food and washing the dishes.

Then both of us took a nap in the afternoon, we both were tired to the core! Shaggadelic!!But then we couldn't sleep properly as his friends who were playing Playstation were making a hell of noise. But they left shortly and then it was just me, my bro and Kumar. We spent the time talking. My father came in the evening and then we all left for home about 9+.

Boy, i tell u, it was really very very very very tiring!!!!!!! I was shagged to the core!!!! Cannot tahan!!!! Then yesterday i came to work but i left half-way taking MC as i was really very tired. Kumar also took half-day and we both went back home(Bukit Merah) to sleep. Today i'm feeling more better thanks to the extra good sleep yesterday afternoon and night.

Felicia and Elsie are not around so i'm gonna take things slow and do my stuff at my own pace.

Anyway i got a call from Civil Service College on Saturday asking my to come for an interview on Wednesday for a post i applied for. I wonder how i am going to go for the interview. Tomorrow there is CSO training and i can't take half-day. I think i need to take time-off. I hope Elsie allows me to.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com