<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I have attained Problem Solving Skills!!! 

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm back after a very terribly long break!!!

Been on course from 21 June to 23 June-some course on Problem-Solving.Went to the Civil Service College Peck Seah Campus-Tanjong Pagar. Its a terribly old building, even the lifts are very old. The toilets are those squating ones!!So terrible!!

Had a wonderful trainer and had a great time! Learnt a lot of things from this course. Many things that are applicable to my personal and work life. Should thank Felicia for signing me up on this course. Met and made a lot of new friends in these 3 days. Met a couple of CSOs from a school who had attended our CSO Training before.

It was a good break from work!

Well, i think on Friday, Mike Tan from Schools Placement and Scholarships Section had sent an e-mail to all the staff in my Division stating that there are vacancies at his dept-Pupil Placement Assistant and Scholarships Assistant. I was wondering whether i should apply for this position as a Pupil Placement Assistant. I had been thinking about since Friday. And today i had come to the decision of submitting the application. Actually i didn't want to but then something happened this morning that really pushed me to. Anyway Felicia told me just now that she also recommends that i try for the position.

I'm happy as long as i get out of here. As long as i get my alternate Saturdays. Later on i'm gonna send an e-mail to Elsie and Felicia and then e-mail the application to Mike Tan. None has called me regarding the interview i attended last Thursday. I'm itching to call the lady in charge but i rather not.

On Tuesday, after course, i went to FARMART at Lim Chu Kang which is near my place. Kumar and i went there to see dogs as Kumar wants to get one. But then the time we went was not good, most of the shops were closed and most of the animals had been sent for feeding. But i did see a lot of fishes.

Anyway i'll be leaving at 3.45 later since i have to clear my early off.Feeling better about that since i have only about 3 hrs left.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com