<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Eng Hong's leaving, Sharena's new home and scene at AKIRA 

Monday, what a day!

Oh well, what a weekend!

Friday:Had the stupid departmental meeting but then it was worth attending it. My Senior Manager, Tan Eng Hong is leaving. He's got a job at the Exams stat board-SEAB as a Director. Good for him. Kinda of felt a bit sad. He's an ok kind of guy with occasional mood swings. Other than that, think he's a great boss. Gonna miss him!

(When am i gonna leave this place??)

Saturday: Was a very busy day.Work went as normal. Went to Kumar's place after work as the contractor was coming down to fix the faulty lock and some cracks in the ceiling. My mother was giving Kumar one of the double-decker beds in the study room, the dressing table and my brother's wardrobe since we have another one. So after going back, both of us dismantled the stuff and helped my mum to clear up the place.

Then i went to Sharena's housewarming. She's my ITE classmate.She bought a 4-room flat just one bus-stop away from my house which also near her mum's place. Nice place. Good renovation. Then she told me that she actually had a miscarriage last October. She got married in June last year. How sad!! I felt very sad for her. But i told her to keep trying..hehe!Then she told me that our friend, Faezah (who got married in Jan) is 4 months pregnant. Fast ah!!

Sunday:Was the worse!! Woke up at 10.30, took a bath and tat's it-left the house with Kumar to buy things for the house. Didn't even have breakfast. I wanted to eat out but then Kumar wanted to buy the things first. He already had milo so i kept quiet. We then went to the AKIRA warehouse at Jurong that was having a warehouse sale and yesterday was the last day. Then while we were walking, a forklift hit my foot and scrapped it. Shit, it was damn blady painful and i started bleeding a bit and the next thing, i fainted!!! That was really very paise!!! Kumar freaked out!!But somehow i managed to stable myself and we walked to the entrance. Then Kumar went and bought the things while i sat down waiting for him.

It was really very embrassing! Then we went to Giant to buy some more stuff and then we went to the house to keep the things. I was very tired yesterday-really shagged to the core!!!

Today my foot is swollen a bit. But i still came to work as i have to clear the things before i go on off for Friday and Saturday.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com