<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Disney channel 

Its Wednesday! One more day to tahan before i got a short break!

Lunched in today as i bought food from home. Had some leftover curry. Was going through Friendster while eating-its been quite some time since i logged on to do some updates.

Anyway Pam msged me yesterday saying that the finals is on 7th July. I checked the calender and 7th July is a Wednesday-r these bitches nuts!! Why conduct a finals on a Wednesday!!!! Aiyah!!Anyway these women are forever changing the dates! So i got to get my saree and evening wear ready. I also got to buy accesories for that. Aiyoh so many things to prepare for the finals! So troublsome! This will be the last time i'm joining these kind of shit!

I'll start preparing the stuff after i'm done with Kumar's house. Must get done with this big headache first!

Yesterday Kumar didn't come over and i had the TV to myself and i watched 'The King And I' on the Disney channel. I simply love that movie. Its actually a movie taken in the 70s or 80s about a Siam king and a English teacher who comes to teach his children. There is a remake of the movie recently with Chow Yun Fat and Jodie Foster but i still prefer the older one. A nice movie but has a sad ending!

Also had a great time watching the cartoons and also the 'America's Funniest Home Videos' show. Now that they have included in the Children's programme under Cable. Its great!! Last time we had to pay for that channel so i didn't take it.Disney Channel has a lot of nice cartoons and movies-Yipee!

My leg still hurts. Hasn't been ok yet. Also been walking too much in the office.Looking at the scar makes me wanna cry!!Waah!!!!

I must get used not having Kumar at home. I know that once he moves in, he'll not come over as often. Oh well...

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com