<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Botak Alvin!!! 

Oh well, work sucks...again!

Elsie and Felicia are not around. Both in a meeting room, don't know what they are doing. Anyway at least i can relax for a while rite.

Yesterday evening went home and had a major shock. My brother had botaked his head!!!!! Boy that was really very surprising!!! Really skinhead u know.


Botak Alvin!!

Don't know why he did that but i know that he got into trouble in school for his dyed hair. Who cares about him? Now i very bochup. Am sick and tired of nagging at him. And my mum thinks i hate him coz i always scold him. Of course, he's becoming bad to worse. Never scold then do what!!

Kumar is on 2 days MC. So good!! Guess his flu is not getting any better and the air-con at his camp is not helping him either.So good! Almost made me wanna take MC also but then i decided no to.

U know what-today i called Shin-Ee from Civil Service College-the gal who alised with me for my interview. Asked her about the interview results and she told me that she need to check with her supervisor and then will get back to me. I just couldn't tahan the itch to call her and found out about the job. Anyway better to know an answer than pondering about it. Anyway i'm think i might not get the job. Oh Well!!! What to do-life's like that!!

Life has to go on!! The first half of the year is gonna end tomorrow.My first half of 2004 was not really a very good one. The only thing rememberable in Jan to June 2004 is me meeting Kumar. At least i have something to be happy about in life.

Hope the 2nd half of 2004 is going to be a good one for me!!!


My Machoman!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com