<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Tiring Weekend!! 

Its Monday and back to work! Sian!!

Guess what on Friday, i got onto Kumar's bike wearing a mini skirt! I tell it was really horrible! Well, Kumar told me that he was on duty on Friday and that he would not be able to pick me up. So i decided to be a bit sexy and wear my jeans mini skirt. But then he called me in the afternoon saying that his duty has finished and that he will be coming to pick me up. Oh hell! I got onto the bike wearing that dumb skirt. Luckily i bought my jacket along to cover my legs. Not much coverage but better than nothing!

Then when he came to my house, my aunt and my cousin brother were there. And they saw him for the first time. Kumar was a bit paise for a while but then ok.

Saturday was public holiday!!! Yipee! It was my parent's wedding anniversary. 24th one. We were actually planning to go out for dinner but then i told my mum that i'll be bringing her out for dinner on Mother's day and so she said that she'll cook on Saturday.

It was a really tiring holiday for me. I spent the day mopping and cleaning the house. Changing the bedsheets in my room and tidying it a bit also. Wow, i was very tired by afternoon. But i was ok after taking a bath.

Then Kumar came in the afternoon and spent the day there and left to eat steamboat with his friends at about 6+.

Again Sunday did more housework but then this time i was a bit more relaxed!Almost fell asleep in the afternoon waiting for Kumar to come but he and woke me up! He came over and we rented a Tamil movie and watched it and then watched 'Scorpion King' on HBO. Kelly Hu's really something.

You know i'm getting very attached to Kumar. I hope that this relationship lasts!He's a great guy-really takes very good care of me. I think i don't wanna meet him this week till Saturday! Been meeting everyday of the week last week! Hehehehehehe!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com