<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Stupid Talent Round! 

I'm flushed!! I think i'm gonna get the stupid flu bug!Feeling damn blady tired!

I'm going home after i clear some things. I'm having a terrible headache! I think its due to the fact that i'm not having enough rest. Been sleepy very late lately. And then yesterday nite after that stupid talent round, i came back at 4.00 and slept at 4.30 and woke up at 6+. Not enough sleep.

About the talent round-i eventually danced for Baby Boy. No choice. But then one of the two judges was my old friend, Karthik. So nice to see him yesterday and i also saw another friend, Karamjeet. We hosted the ITE Musical Extravaganza 2000 during my ITE days. Boy he had put on a lot of weight! Anyway i didn't win it. Coz there is only one winner for the Miss Talent title. MY friend Mala got it. She was good la. Knew it that she is gonna get it. Anyway i'm not bothered about winning already since i already got into the finals. This shows i have substance. Ok enough of the self-praise.

I still have my photo shoot tonite. I really don't wanna rush after work, so i'm gonna see a doc and get a MC. Then go home and sleep like a pig and then wake up and dress up. Think i need to call Minah later and ask her to come and help. I really badly need her. Her make-up and dressing is good.

Anyway i did my own make-up yesterday you know. Not bad i do look good. Now i know how to make-up myself. Good ah!

Hope my photo shoot comes out well!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com