<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Sian!Sian!Sian!Sian! 

Its mid-week!!

I'm still feeling a bit tired but then i feel better. Slept at 10.30 yesterday. Been a long time since i slept at that time. Had a good sleep! I think another 2 weeks like this and i'll be feeling as fresh as before!!

Feeling very full now. Had a terribly heavy lunch. I think i need to lose weight. Shall i go jogging later? I've got a tummy popping out and i'm trying to push it back in! Hehehe!!

Had a nice and relaxing evening yesterday. Had dinner, watched Spiderman on HBO.(I have seen this movie so many times- i think i already memorised all the scenes.) Then talked with Kumar for a while and then off to dreamland!! Cool!!!

I'm back to complaining about work again since Elsie is back. Been trying to look for another job again. Sent my application to NIE and Civil Service College as there was vacancies there. I know that unless i move out from here, i'll never a get a high pay raise. Sian!!

I can't spend much money nowadays too since i got to save up for my marriage. Will be getting married in 2 years time. Very fast huh! I think my mum is getting worried already. She has started being very nice to me. Hehehehehe!!!

I want another job!!! I want another JOB!!!

Oh well, better get back to work. Stop the wishful thinking for a while!

Sian!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com