<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Seafood Galore! 

"Baby if u give it to me, i'll give it to you, i know what u want o baby baby. Baby if u give it to me, i'll give it to you as long as you want!!"

Heard 'I Know What U Want' on Perfect 10 this morning. One of my fav love songs..simply sounds cool!

Today is Saturday. Yipee! The weekend is here!!

Anyway Thursday evening, my mum, my Appu uncle, my bro, Kumar and i went to have seafood as dinner at one of the coffee shops near the Woodlands checkpoint. Kumar and i had 'Fried Rice Thai'.It was nice and damn blady spicy. My uncle and my mum had 'Claypot Rice'. We also ordered 'Sweet and Sour Fish' and my bro ordered 'Murtabak'. It was really filling. But i still prefer the seafood near my old place-Jurong. Haven't been there for sometime already.Then we went to Sheng Siong Supermarket to buy some things. First time there and the things there are so cheap!!!

Yesterday was my half-day off. Went back and did some house work and then took a short nap. Then did some other housework and then watched TV all the way. Kumar didn't come over as he had duty so it was a bit boring. TV on Fridays can be a bit boring even though there's cable. Maybe i should start jogging. I think i should. Wore one of my old jeans today and its very tight! Shit!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com