<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Mother's Day 

Yo Yo Yo! Its Monday! You must be wondering why i sound so hyper rite! Basically i'm feeling a bit crazy coz i'm a bit tired and sleepy!!

Well, Saturday Kumar and i bought my mum to dinner at a coffeeshop near his camp together with my brother after my rehearsel. My mum was so happy that she kissed him and me also on the cheek when we returned home. Spent about $40+. Its ok only once a year. Then on Sunday, i went to my sis's house near my place for a while since there were having this Mother's Day celebrations there. Me not really very close with them so i only stayed for a while. When my mum left for work, i also left for home.

Then came back and when Kumar came, my brother, Kumar and i played wrestling for while and i was bashed!! The both of them bully me!! Then we went to buy dinner and i saw Osman's friend at the shop and he smiled when he passed me the food.

Anyway it was Osman's birthday yesterday. Felt like wishing him but i know that Kumar will kill me if he found out.

Then we also rented a Tamil movie vcd. Damn blady violent movie! It finished only at about 1+. Slept late, tat's why i'm tired now!

Anyway today i have the stupid talent round tonight. To tell you the truth, i don't know what to do!I tot of doing self-defence like what Sandra Bullock did in Miss Congeniallity-but i can't carry my boyfriend-he's too heavy. Then i tot of drawing henna art on his back but then i'll get jealous when other girls ogle at his body-coz he does have a muscular body-ok one la. Then now i'm left with dancing. I think i'lll just dance for either Baby Boy or Crazy in Love. I'm left with no choice.

I also have a photo shoot tomorrow. For the title of Miss Photogenic.

I'm like jam-packed for the whole week. Today is my talent round, tomorrow is my photo shoot, wednesday i'm going to watch Van Helsing with Kumar and his friends.

I want some rest!!!! Somebody help me!! Luckily my workload is not so much!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com