<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Kumar's house! 

Its Wednesday and two more days to the weekend!

Anyway yesterday was my uncle's son Kathiraven's 4th birthday and my mum had a cake delivered to his house as a surprise but then my aunt was not happy about that coz she doesn't like my mum. So she picked up a fight with my uncle and my uncle got fed-up and brought the cake to my house. And we cut and ate it. Its simply delicious-from Prima Deli. Their cakes are very nice. The taste still lingers in my mouth.

Yesterday before i left for home, Felicia told me to come early today at 8 so as to set up the room for the CSO Training. So this morning, i actually rushed here to work. Kumar actually speeded on the bike. But when i reached here at sharp 8, she told me that the room is ready. Stupid Bitch!! Then why the hell did she make me rush!!!! Blady bitch!!!Got on my nerves in the morning. Bitch!!

Anyway today Kumar had an appointment at HDB to select his rental flat and he got the keys today. During lunch time, he picked me up and we went to see the flat. Wow! Its a 1-room, 1-hall flat at Jalan Bukit Merah. It looks lovely!The neighbourhood is very nice. And the flats are newly renovated. And the house look great. Plan to go there on Sunday to wash up the place. Its very very dirty though. Now that he has a house, i can go there anytime-Yippeee!!!

I managed to memorize his addy:

Loganathan Senthil Kumaran
Blk 117 Jalan Bukit Merah
#07-1659
Singapore 160117

He simply loves the place coz its just near all his friends!! Soon we can start buying the furniture and decorating the place. Yipee!!! I'm so happy as if its my house!!Anyway its kinda of is since i'll be cleaning it.

Before i forget, i did something that i shouldn't have done. Yesterday afternoon, i had received the bill for Osman's hp bill that is under my name. I have calling him for the past 2 months to tell the amount but then i didn't talk much. But yesterday we had quite a conversation. Found out that:

-he's not working at Singtel anymore.
-He's flying off to Saudi for Umrah
-He's applied for a scholarship at SPH

If Kumar finds out, i think ii'll be dead meat. Anyway Osman called me again today but then i told him i'm busy and tat's it.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com