<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

I'm stuck here!! 

Oh my god!!!! I'm fucking BUSY!!!!! So many things to do during office hours!! Luckily i can switch off after that!!!

Anyway work is hell! Its killing me! But its only from 8.15 to 5.15. After that, i automatically switch off!

Bad news-my transfer application is not successfull. Eng Hong passed me the letter yesterday and i felt quite sad seeing it but then i'm going to apply for the next exercise during July-i think this time i'm gonna fill up all the 3 choices-a school is definitely going to be one of my options. Working in this place is gonna make me get blood pressure! Its not the workload that matters-its the shitty people working here.

Well, my after 5 pm life hasn't been very exciting. All i did was my housework (as usual!) and then talk cork and watch tv with Kumar-he has been at my place everyday. I think its better this way-we save money!

His birthday is coming and i do not know what to get him. When i asked him, he said that he doesn't want anything. I think i wanna get him a watch. I don't see him wearing a watch.

Ok, here is another shitty piece of news: Pam called yesterday and told me that there is a talent round and it will be conducted on Monday-10th May. Shit!!! There is a rehearsel on Saturday and i'm supposed to think of something by then!!! Shit! Shit! Shit!And now my mind is blank. I can't think of anything!! Somebody help me!!!!!

What to do!What to do!What to do!What to do!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com