<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I need SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! 

Bad and Goggy Morning!

I'm never ever joining beauty pageants anymore! They are such a headache!!

I'm feeling very goggy and tired. I really can't take it anymore. All these late night sleeping is finally catching up on me. Just last Tuesday i took MC. I'm feeling very terrible and its tempting to take MC but i don't want.

I really need a lot of rest. All my eye bags are showing. My colleague, Chloe was telling me last week that i'm looking very tired lately.

Yesterday nite was ok. I looked cute in my sports round with my running shorts and my younger brother's Man U jersey and two ponytails. And the cheongsam round was also fine. But i didn't win any sub-titles. Navitha is Miss Talent, Revathi is Miss Catwalk and Shereen is Miss Photogenic. Congrats to all of them! Rena told us that there is a break for 2-3 weeks before that finals. Hope to rest well till then. I really want to get this done with. I hope i can come in top 5. Wish me good luck!

I think i need to start buying cucumbers and leaving them on my eyes. My eye bags are terrible.

I have such black face today. Even Elsie came up to me and asked me why i was so moody! To hell wit the office!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com