<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

Happy Birthday to Kumar! 

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!! Yipee!!! I'm extra-perky as its my off day tomorrow!!! WOO-HOO!!!WOO-HOO!!!

Haha, i'm think i am a bit extra-hyper today. Hahaha!Anyway was on leave yesterday. It was Kumar's birthday. Nothing interesting. Just went to temple together and then came back to my place and watched tamil movie VCD and then we ordered pizza. We went to Lot 1 coz i wanted to get a shirt for him but then he didn't like any so we are going to Queensway tomorrow to buy one. Then we just talk cock sing song at home and Kumar left at 5 as he had to go for some training at camp.

Anyway i'm on off tomorrow. Some aunties are coming to my house tomorrow so i think my agenda for tomorrow would be helping my mum in the morning and then sleeping in the afternoon and then clubbing in the evening! All set!!!

Tonight i'm going for a ORD Function with Kumar at Suntec Ballroom. Never been there before. I'm thinking what to wear tonite. Wanted to wear punjabi suit but then tat asshole wants me to wear something modern. So now i'm thinking what to wear. Stupid asshole!!

I'm also cracking my brain on what to wear on Monday. Actually i have almost decided what to wear. I'm not going to spend money on expensive sports wear. I'm just gonna wear my PE shorts from YCSS(i still keep it-hehe!) and then a sleeveless top and i think i'll borrow my brother's cap. All set. Now i only need to buy a cheongsan. Should also get a cheap but nice one.

Man, this stupid pageant is getting on my nerves. Never ever am i gonna help a friend but taking part in this shit! Waste my time only!!! So troublsome!!!

Gotta get back to work. Must clear some shit before i go.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com