<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

Groceries shopping 

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

I don't know why but sometimes the week seems draggy and sometimes its fast!

Went groceries shopping yesterday evening with my mum and my bro at the supermarket near my place. Bought quite a lot of things-ironing board, bamboos, dustbin, broom and groceries. I also bought a loaf of 'BOUJOUR' Chocolate Chip Loaf. I wanna keep it at the office so that i can eat it whenever i want. Maybe i should also buy some instant cup noodles and stock them also so that i can have them whenever i want. I'm pigging out lately.

Saw the news yesterday and they were showing about the Bollywood stars in Singapore. They are really very good-looking and sexy people. Treat for the eyes!!!I wanted to go for the premiere of 'YUVA' but then i could not get the tickets. They were sold out long time ago. This movie has 3 handsome men and 3 pretty ladies. Even the story line is good. But i'm gonna catch the Tamil version of this. Has 2 of my favourite actors in it!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com